Admiral Nimitz Hall is conveniently located in the center of Ault Field, near unaccompanied housing and flight line workstations. We pride ourselves in offering high-quality food and service, and invite you to join us!
- Active Duty Personnel
- Reserve Personnel when on orders
- Escorted dependents of active duty or activated reserves
- DoD Civilians and Contractors on Government Travel Orders stamped “Messing Available”
- Nonprofit youth groups such as NROTC, Sea Scouts while aboard the Base
Admiral Nimitz Hall's Chuckwagon runs a regular food delivery route between the flightline, NOSC, FRCNW, Building 385, Naval Hospital Oak Harbor and Naval Ocean Processing Facility. It maintains both a daytime and evening route.
Food Service Pledge to our Patrons
Our mission is to provide you with wholesome, well balanced, and satisfying meals served under the most sanitary conditions possible, in an atmosphere that is conducive to good dining. In carrying out our mission, we will ensure that:
- You are provided a menu which is varied and nutritious.
- Your food preferences are given primary consideration.
- Your meals are properly prepared and appealingly served at the appropriate temperature.
- Each meal is served on time in a prompt and courteous manner.
We welcome your ideas and constructive suggestions!
All galley patrons must abide by the established dress code. No athletic wear or flip flops are permitted.
Credit, SIK, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay only.
Visit the Liberty (single sailor) and Operation Uplift programs, located in the northwest corner of the Admiral Nimitz Hall.