Welcome aboard the finest Chiefs' Club in the fleet. Currently, the NAS Whidbey Island Chief Petty Officers' Club has more than 950 active-duty and retired service members spanning all generations, from the World War II era to present day.
The Chiefs' Club is reserved to members and their guests (including E-7 to E-9 TAD's, for up to 30 days).
- Weekly happy hours, special events.
- A free lunch for you and your spouse during your birthday months
- Free loaning of party supplies (linen cleaning fees apply)
- Book Club facilities for events
- 10% off at a variety of Fleet & Family Readiness facilities, including the Convergence Zone, Gallery Golf Course, Crescent Harbor Adventures, Skywarrior Theater and more, by showing your membership card.
Please stop by the office today to enroll. Take advantage of your membership privileges and get a rate of return of 100% or higher.
The Chief Petty Officers' Association meets every third Friday of the month at 2 pm.
The Retired Chief Petty Officers' Association meets every third Tuesday of the month at 6 pm.
Members, hold your next big event at the Chiefs' Club! NAS Whidbey Island Catering is a full-service operation and our staff is here to assist you with all your catering needs.