The Grind Skate Park
The Grind features a series of challenging obstacles, including a half pipe, quarter pipe, grind box, pyramid and stairs.
The Grind is located at the corner of Intruder and Princeton Streets, across the street from the base chapel. The park is open every day from dawn to dusk.
Rules & Regulations
- Skating/Skateboarding at your own risk.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times. This includes: helmet, knee pads and elbow pads.
- No graffiti, stickers or littering. Use trash cans for all litter.
- No bicycles or scooters within designated skating areas.
- No outside ramps or obstacles are permitted.
- Do not move or modify existing ramps or obstacles.
- No tobacco, food or beverages in skating area.
- Absolutely no alcohol in or around skate park.
In case of an emergency, call 911.
For more information or to report issues please call 360-257-2432.